Monday, September 30, 2013

Bento Theme: Pinkie Pie

Welp, another birthday has come and gone for me. I am now in my late 20's! Oh, and can someone please let the ladies at the MAC counter at Macy's know that I am 26 and not 16. Yes, they actually thought I was 16. 

So in honor of my birthday I thought I would make a Pinkie Pie themed bento for Miss E. If you are not familiar with My Little Pony, Pinkie Pie is the ultimate party planner. She is by far my favorite pony. 


She reminds me of myself a bit. Loves a well planned party, has curly hair, and a goofy personality to boot. 


Orange honey greek yogurt with sprinkles, red grapes, corn on the cob and a turkey and cheese sandwich.



The balloon food picks are from my most recent order with bento USA (link here). My recent trip to Houston yielded little bento gold but I did get a few boxes. I purchased a lot of accessories with my online order and only one box. Hopefully that means more bento posts to come!

Thanks everyone for your recent comments regarding some theme ideas! I am working on a couple of suggestions right now so keep your eyes peeled!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I finished Gossip Girl and I have to say I am so sad. I miss it already!


No comments:

Post a Comment